Monday, March 23, 2009

Part 6 : The Stars Were Shining Just For Us...(2)

This is the 2nd part of Nayla's amazing date with Mr. J , and it's all hopefully what you wanted to indulge in ;) ! Enjoy !


They finally reached their final destination, after making a few pit stops here and there. They gathered up all there stuff and started searching for a perfect spot to set up and begin their romantic journey. They saw an old couple holding hands and walking along the beach. Instantly, they looked at each other and smiled. They both secretly hoped that it would be them walking along the beach that way many years from now.

They finally found a perfect spot that had a soft, salty breeze, and a perfect view of the whole beach and the ocean. They both were deeply in love with the sea, and both hoped to cruise around in it's aquamarine waters and escape into their own little worlds , where nothing mattered. They both decided to pack a mini lunch and by mini lunch they meant McDonald's . He teased her about the way she ate . He would call her a rabbit for taking tiny bits and looking so cute. She called him a panda for devouring everything so quick.

His defense was that he didn't want to waste any time and spend every minute just looking deep into her beautiful eyes. She blushed and ate silently, saying a few words here and there. She was especially shy this time because this was their first date and the first time they were seeing each other outside of school. She gradually let loose and started enjoying every minute. He fed he a couple of fries her and there, and she squirted some ketchup onto his nose just to tease him..

Nayla: Hahahahah, See ! I told you the color red suits you well !

J: If it suits me well, let's see if the color white matches your cheeks !

She got up as fast as she could and tried running away from her laughing her head off at the situation , but he was alot fitter and quicker and grabbed her from her waist , while mounting her onto his shoulder like a caveman would do to a cave woman ... She begged and laughed for him to let her down, but he said not until we get back to our spot.When they got back he set her down, but their bodies were closer then ever. They looked deep into each other's eyes, while he ran his hand through her hair, and she cupped his face between her fragile hands.

Nayla: I couldn't picture a moment better then this...

J: I say take a mental picture, cause god knows this is one that's ganna be on by mind every second of everyday..

He then tipped her face , and gave her a gentle kiss on her neck that sent tingles up and down her spine. She melted between his arms. She savored every touch, every word, and every look. Behind them you could see that the sun was setting and they both turned to face to. He was behind her and held her from her waist , while kissing the crown of her head every once in a while and her hands. He knew his limits , and knew how fragile Nayla was. He never would want her to do something she wasn't comfortable with.
 
Nayla: Woah... Now this is the most amazing view I've ever seen..

J: I've got a much better view..

Nayla: And which view I pray tell might that be?...

J: You..

Nayla: You always know when to say the right thing at the right time, don't you romeo?..

J: I guess I do ..

She let out a small laugh, but it was a different laugh as apposed to her usual adorable giggle. This was a calm and sensual one. One that gave J goosebumps. He hoped that he'd hear that laugh more often. They both looked at the time and noticed that it was getting late. They walked around for a while, hand in hand, and counting the stars that were in the sky. He amazed her with how much he knew about them and the constellations. The sky was especially bright that night. She sensed that it was a sign, that what was going on was something sacred and special. It was definitely a good sign. They started packing up and headed back to his car.

They spent the whole drive back to her house talking about the future and what might happen. She then brought up a subject that kind of turned awkward but eventually calmed down..

Nayla: What do you feel about marriage? Do yourself with a wife and kids ?

Things went silent for a bit, and she felt guilty for turning everything awkward...

J: Yes i do, but no at the moment, I especially got a great idea of how I want my family life to be..

She smiled and then changed the subject and just as before, he held her hand while they drove back to her house. They finally reached her house after a long drive home , and she actually had fallen asleep , resting her head on his shoulder. He hated the fact that he had to wake her. He just wanted her to sleep peacefully and watch her like that for the rest of his life. He knew that he had fallen in love and though he was a teacher and she being his student, she would be 18 in a month, and after that he know exactly what would happen. He had everything planned out in his head.

J: Nayla, Sweety , were home.

Nayla: Really ? Damn , time really does fly by..

J: You looked so cute asleep, I wouldn't dare wake you up..

Nayla, blushing, due to the fact that she was afraid that she might've snored or said something stupid, came up with a joke just to make sure..

Nayla: Did i snore or say something hilarious like " I feel like a ballerina?"

He burst out laughing, and kept on laughing to the point where tears started to stream down his face.

J: Naahh, You were as peaceful as a baby...

She then was satisfied. She then gathered up her stuff , and turned to him...

Nayla: I can't wait for next time...

J: Neither can I.. call me before you go to sleep, so i know your tucked in and are on your way to your la la land ..

Nayla, letting out that sensual laugh : Don't worry , I already do that anyways.

J: Take care Darling, and one more thing... I love you.

Nayla: You too Hun, and I love you too

It was the first time that had said it to each other face to face and it was amazing. She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, while he kissed he hand, before she got out of the car. She closed the door and started walking towards her front door. She turned back to see him watching her and making sure she got in safely. She gave him a fly kiss before stepping in and he returned the favor. She got in and sealed the door. She leaned against it thinking " He's so good to me and I know I'm safe with him... He has my heart and I have his, he definitely is the guy I want to spend the rest of my life with.." She smiled to herself and headed up the stairs.

A whole new day was to come , with many more surprises....

6 comments:

  1. I loooooooooooove him, he is amazing and she REALLY needs it ;**

    Babe, I hope you dont mind that I posted your blogs url on my blog :s I know I should have asked you bs I absolutely LOVE your story and the way you write ;**

    once again, great post and I hope my actions didnt upset you ;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once agaain, I LOVE this!!
    Aaaaah J I wish all teachers were like him:(
    he's so sensitive and caring, and I loved how you made her laugh give him goosebumps, not only her touches;* This part was amazing I swear and really well described mashala;*
    keep the up the great work:* I get chills from reading this, It's so sensational

    ReplyDelete
  3. love : Naaah it's cool, it's more important that people start to get to know the blog more, and I thank you for that. Your helping me out alot x x . !
    Cupid: That's how all guys should be ! Mashkoora mat 8a9reen ; ) !

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I love your story!
    it's amazing! the first two parts I was crying to the point where I couldn't read! :( but when J talked to her, AAAH! AMAAZING!!
    and this post totally gave me goosebumps!
    Please keep writing! I absolutely love your story! I am officially addicted to it! xx
    I've already read it twice ;$

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looooooooove your story,:D
    Its just tooooo cute,
    I loove Mr.J;)

    Im hooked,
    -Honey
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. how adorable - wain kint ana oo ma chift ur blog???? yallah mithl ilsha6ra tkitbeen new post 7ag ur new stalker??

    ReplyDelete

Followers