Thursday, May 2, 2013

Part 25 : The Way To Hell Is Paved With Good Intentions

To All My Followers and Anonymous Readers , I'm so sorry that it's taken me this long to write anything , but I've been going through a very difficult time in my life , and it kept me from doing what I do best , write . I forgot that my escape was my writing , and ultimately this blog. So expect a lot of posts from now on , cause I finally remembered where I can go to escape the world when I need to .

xoxo A Bahraini Dream 




Previously on Memoirs of A Disturbed Teen..

They walked down the badly fluorescent- light hallway , where the paint was peeling off the cheap puke green walls. The stench of cigarettes and alcohol filled it.

When Marwa opened the door , she didn't really pay attention to who was on the other side , since she was on the phone 


Marwa : " He'll break up with her and she'll be devastated , I assure you . Anyways I need to go , I'm meeting up with a couple of friends for drinks . Oh and Maher , Thank you so much for the videos , they really did all the work for me " .

Booom 

Before Marwa could finish her sentence , Nayla had sucker-punched her with a nasty right hook .

Nayla : " MOHAMMED LET ME GO ! LET ME FINISH THIS BITCH OFF ONCE AND FOR ALL "
Mohammed : " Nayla calm down , there's no use in trying to kill her . You'll never get what you want and you'll be behind bars ". 

You see ladies and gentlemen , this is a side of Nayla that was created when she lost her best friend , a side that has only come out twice , and with every situation that brought this side out , she slowly loses herself and what good remains in her . Will she calm down and come to her senses , or will she end a human life with her bare hands , and end hers as well ? 



After half an hour of Mohammed holding Nayla in his arms , he decided it was safe enough to let her ago . As he did , he walked to where Marwa was laying , unconscious . The huge , bloody gash across her forehead was far from reassuring as Mohamed bent down to check her pulse . So many thoughts were rushing around in his mind as he got closer .

" Is she dead ?  She looks really white , she must be losing a lot of blood , should I take her to the emergency room ? How am I going to explain to the doctors how she got this way if I do ?"

And many , many more thoughts went on and on . He prepared himself for the worst as he pressed his two fingers against the side of Marwa's neck. At the beginning he felt nothing , his pupils began to dilate , his hands began sweating . 

Until a millisecond later , he felt something hit his fingertip . 

It was a heartbeat . A strong heartbeat . 

Marwa was still alive . He tried to keep a straight face , but in his mind , he was more then thankful that she was alive . For many reasons.

Mohammed turned to Nayla to reassure her that she didn't make a grave mistake . He saw that she was looking down , staring at the ground , with her hands going through hair . 

Mohammed: " This is one strong bitch , she's still alive "

Nayla whipped her head up , and looked at Mohammed with a look of relief in her eyes . Her body immediately began to relax . She felt like it was on fire , and someone has just poured a bucket of ice cold water over her . The relief not only relaxed her physically but mentally too.

" So I didn't kill her ? Thank God . God knows I want to strangle her to death , but I know J will not want anything to do with a cold-blooded murder . "

That was the one main thought that was on her mind at the point in time . She didn't care much for the little details , but the very thought of losing J made her heart ache with a immense amount of physical pain . Her body cringed with pain . But she had to shake the feeling off . She had bigger issues to deal with at hand .

Nayla : " So if she's not dead , what the hell are we going to do with her ? We can't leave her like this . The minute she wakes up , she's going to go running to my dad and I think you can pretty much sum up what's going to happen after that . "

Mohammed: " Believe me , that was the first thought that came to mind . I suggest we tie her up to the bed and wait till she gets up . "

Nayla : " That sounds like a good idea , except you left out the part of how were going to patch up the massively repulsive gash that happens to be on the side of her forehead . "

Just as she finished her sentence , Mohammed fished out his phone from his pocket . He waved it  at Nayla .

Mohammed : " With this little thing right here , but before that , your going to help me get this pile of garbage off from of the ground , and onto the bed . "

Nayla was disgusted at the thought of touching Marwa for any other reason than to break her bones in half. She was tempted to say no , but only one thought motivated to get off the couch and walk towards Mohammed and Marwa's unconscious body . 

J . She was holding it together and getting was must be done , done for him . For them . For the future peace of their relationship . 

Mohammed grabbed Marwa by her left arm and leg , while Nayla did the same on Marwa's right . They then lifted her difficultly off the ground . Both Nayla and Mohammed grunted and huffed as they barely walked towards the bed .

Mohammed : " For a girl who looks like she's in shape , this sack of ugly is HEAVY "

Nayla : " It's from all the alcohol she drinks , it makes her feel like a barrel of beer " 

Mohammed laughed at Nayla's comment , more relieved that she's beginning to act like her self rather then being funny . 

When they finally reached the bed , They swung Marwa , dropped her on the unkept sheets of a worn out mattress and messed up bedsheets , and tied her up to the bedpost with some rope they found in the bathroom . 

Mohammed : " I think I should make that phone call now . I know a friend who happens to be a ER doctor and owes me a big favor . "

Nayla looked at Mohammed with a strange look on her face : " Everyone owes you a favor , who are you , The Godfather ? "

Mohammed smiled at her : " The Godfather ain't got nothing on me ;) " 

Nayla shaked her head at him as he walked out of the room to make his phone call . She was left with Marwa alone , despite the fiasco that happened earlier . As she looked at her , she felt like suffocating her face with a pillow , but it took every amount of self-restraint she had not to . She knew it wasn't worth going to jail over , or losing J forever . She sat on the banged up brown couch .  across from the bed , and stared at her .

" Why would you want to do that to J and me ? Don't you have a heart or are you that unkind ? " 

All these thoughts were on her mind as she stared at her for a good five minutes until Mohammed walked back into the room .

Nayla : " So whats our next move ? "

Mohammed : " I called the Doc and he said he'd be awhile , since he needed to get his equipment together . "

Nayla : " So what do we do till then ? "

Mohammed : " We wait Nayla . "

She let out a strained sigh as she sunk bank into the couch . She wanted nothing more then to get as far away from her as possible , and yet , she was stuck baby-sitting her unconscious body .

" Hey on the bright side , at least I've got Mohammed with me to keep me from doing anything stupid again " She thought to herself .


At that moment , Nayla was counting her blessings . But was preparing herself mentally and physically , because she knew the moment Marwa woke up , She would have a lot of answering to do , and some of those answers could kill her this time around . Let's just hope Nayla can keep it together , we wouldn't want her to be the reason behind spilt blood all over the place .

Till Next Time ...



4 comments:

  1. Welcome back :D I'm a silent reader but I thought why not giving you a comment! Your blog is different than others! That's what makes it special! I like the way you put up the ideas!! You're a great blogger. Keep up the good work and don't forget that we are waiting for the next chapters and for your next story too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! You are amazing!!
    I've finished reading all posts from Memoirs of A Disturbed Teen today, it's just too exciting.
    Waiting for your next post. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! First of all, welcome back <3

    I just wanted to ask you, are you ever going to continue writing "The Bond"? I reallyyy got hooked after reading the two posts you posted and all, & I'm pretty sure everyone else who've read it also did..
    Hoping you decide to continue it! -S xx

    ReplyDelete

Followers