Saturday, September 25, 2010

Part 21 : I'm Ready For You

Last Time on Memoirs of a Disturbed Teen ;

She turned on the ignition , and was surprised by the car's smooth purring . She put down the hand-break , switched the car into reverse and was off .

Little did she know that there was someone watching in a black Cadillac outside . The person inside looked insane . They had a deadly look in their eyes . They were looking for blood
.




Nayla finally reached school after being stuck in traffic for 20 minutes , she parked her car and headed straight for the gym , where they were setting up the stage.

She felt like someone was following her but everytime she turned around , there was no one there. Until someone called her name . She saw a figure that looked like a woman in a hoodie and a pair of jeans . The hoodie's hat hid her face , but yet there was something so familiar about her , she just couldn't put her finger on it .

" I've got a message for you . " The woman said in a erie voice.

" Who are you and what do you want ? "

" Ouch ! I thought you would've already recognized me . " The woman then took the hat off to reveal her face .

Nayla's face turned into a hard cold expression

" What do you want ? I don't have the time to speak to white trash , I've got better things to do "

" Now there's no need to be rude darling , espically when I've got this " She held up a tape .

" It's a tape , so what ? Why don't you use what's inside it to go hang yourself "

The woman let out a scary and long laugh .

" My my , you do have a spine after all . But it's needs to be taken out , which is exactly what I'm going to do . You see kid , what I've got in my hand is a little preview of your little escapades with J in an elevator , if you know what I mean . Go on that stage tonight , and it's going to be on the Jumbo-tron for everybody to see . "


She walked away leaving Nayla dumb-founded and white - faced . She was trembling all over , her heart beating what felt like 1,000 beats per minute . A million thoughts were rushing through her head. What was she gonna go ? She couldn't not go on stage tonight , since there would be university scouts coming out , looking for suitable candidates for their prestigious scholarships. On the other hand , she couldn't risk J losing his job , or even getting arrested . What was she gonna do ?

She started walking to her car , but her legs would barely carry her . The first thing she did , was pick up her mobile and started dialing her phone and dialed the first person who come onto her mind .

" Where are you , I need you ... The bitch is back... "


Who do you think she called ? Were in for a roller-coaster of drama . Will J and Nayla make it out with no scratchs or is it game over for both of them ? Till next time on Memoirs of A Disturbed Teen ....

5 comments:

  1. Moh'd, I think?!!
    It keeps on getting better and better!!! Loving every bit!
    Honestly can't wait for the next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the sense of suspense in your writings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello.... :D
    eb9ara7a I loved ur story oo I couldn't stop reading after the first 2 posts I read!! :D
    pls continue writing and don't take so long— as long as u are taking now— oo last but not least... Girl keep up the good work..!! Oo we are waiting!! ;p

    ReplyDelete

Followers