Saturday, June 5, 2010

Part 19 : I’ll Show Him What I Got ..




Last Time on Memoirs of a Disturbed Teen…
“Nayla... I love you “
Her eyes teared up. It was the first time he ever said those 3 words to her.
“I love you too J “

He pulled her in and kissed her lightly on her lips and sank his face in her neck. Just to inhale her.





The big day had arrived. She felt it in her veins. She was up without a need for a wakeup call. Her internal alarm woke her up. She jumped out of bed, put on her robe and slippers, and put on Jamie Foxx’s new single “winner”. The words to the song blasted out her IPod speakers:


“I feel like I can’t miss I know they want me to fall
But ain’t nothing bigger than this , So just pass me the ball
You know you looking at a winner I can’t miss, Can’t lose, Can’t miss
You know you looking at winner
`Cause I’m a winner Yeah I’m a winner



Yea, she felt like a winner that morning. She swept her curtains open in one quick move. The sun rays hitting her face gave her an adrenaline rush. She let out a little scream of happiness out and started busting moves to the songs, moving left to right, all the way to her bathroom door. Before she went in, she took out the mini calendar she had in her bedside table drawer. It was a gift from J with a different picture of them for every month of the year. She crossed off today. The day she finally turned 18.

She was relieved
She was Excited
She was ecstatic
She was going to get her driver’s license , graduate high school a week after that , and finally … walk around with J and no sneaking around anymore .

“Why did this day take so long to come ... But it’s here, it’s finally here “She said to herself, holding the calendar close to her chest and breathing in and out calmly. A few tears of bliss escaped her eyes, but quickly wiped them away.

“Nothing is going to ruin this day for me, I mean nothing…”


Pure innocent Nayla, little did she know that across town, there was somebody planning something big.



Across the city, there was a beautiful girl in a tight black dress, in a dark room, with a light reflecting on a huge white poster. The hotel room looked like it hadn't been cleaned for in weeks. The TV was on some cheesy Spanish soap opera. The air conditioning was on full blast. But she couldn’t feel a thing. She was that cold and heartless.



She lit her cigarette and looked at the board she had created. It was full of pictures of them together, with little bits of information here and there.

“Boy, Am I Evil, But hey that’s what you get for not being careful “

At the bottom of the board was a video tape, She got it from the surveillance center of the building, this one was from the elevator monitor.

She got up and off the leather chair, put out the cigarette, before grabbing the tape and walking out the door.

“ I’ll show him what I got “


Ouch! Somebody looks hurt...Well, there’s always a price to pay.
Oh how high is this price to pay...


Till Next Time…

4 comments:

  1. I've been a silent reader, but I must say that I'm started to get addicted to your story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'am glad u've finally come out of the dark ; ) Hope you enjoy the posts that keep coming .. ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Noora.
    if you see this please contact me as soon as possible
    ahaalinet@gmail.com
    its very urgent

    ReplyDelete

Followers