Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Part 10 continued....

Hey Everybody ! Pheww ! I'am finally done with my finals and the summer is here ! There will be more posts coming your way during this vacation,and here's part 10 continued . Waiting for your feedback ! Ly xoxo



A video started playing with a woman introducing herself..

" Hey Nayla , You probably know who I am , And if not , let me enlighten you. I am Marwa."



Nayla felt a hot flush surge within her. Anger replaced her usual calm exterior.She usually wasn't the type of person who's anger levels would rise so easily, but something just ticked her off this time.


Marwa : "J must have already told u about me , and being the honest guy he usually is , he probably told you about what happened earlier....He probably told you of how I was the one who approached him and blah blah blah.. well , that was his version, this might show you something else...Hope you enjoy, I know I did ; ) "

She blew a kiss to the camera and the clip started.



Nayla's eyes started tearing up for the first time in what seemed like years and she felt like a butcher knife went through her heart.


J seemed to have kissed Marwa and proclaimed that Marwa was the one for him.


Oh the pain she felt. Her world had crashed and burned in the matter of 1:20 seconds. She fell to the ground with her arms wrapped around herself, and let the tears trickle down. She cried and cried, and did that till she couldn't breath , her head pounding , her heart beating at what felt like 120 beats per second, and her eyes swollen as if a bee had stung them. Her mascara and eyeliner smeared underneath her usual welcoming looked eyes. She got up , went to the bathroom and splashed some cold water against her face.


As she looked into the mirror ,and thought to herself " What am I doing to myself ? why put up with all this pain and humiliation, There's one thing J taught me is to never back down when some one's done you wrong. I'am not going to be the victim."


She grabbed her Blackberry , and starting dialing a number...



Mohd: Hello..



Nayla: Hey , It's Nayla..



Mohd: Oh hey hey ! How've you been kiddo ? Long time no speak !



Nayla: Yeah sorry couz , I've been busy with school and all.



Mohd: Oh Yea , your graduating this year right ?



Nayla: Yea finally ! No more uniforms , no more getting up at 6 a.m. , College life here I come !


There was then an awkward silence between them



Mohd: Ok Nayla , drop the act , What's going on ? Are you okay?



Nayla felt like the tears were choking up, but calmed herself before responding..



Nayla: Remember the guy I was telling you about ? J ?



Mohd: Oh yea ! How is he ?



Nayla : He's gonna be dead.



Mohd:....Ha ?



Nayla: I need a ride , can you give me one ?



Moh'd: On one condition , you tell me what's going on..



Nayla: I will on the way, how long do you need before you get here ?



Moh'd: About 1/2 hour.



Nayla: Alright I'll be waiting...And Thanks Hamood ..



Moh'd : Anytime Nayool



Nayla: Bye


And the call ended. She put her blackberry down and went straight to her closet, She took out a medium sized black box that had a lock on it. The key was around a chain on her neck, and opened up the box.

Inside were all gifts,pictures,and whatever J had given her. She looked at it and felt a huge pang of guilt. Then she thought to herself "Something isn't adding up, J saw Marwa at school earlier that day, and practically chastised her "

Then it hit her..

She just had a revelation...

1 comment:

  1. You've Been Tagged;**

    http://teenageratsea.blogspot.com/2009/06/8-things.html

    ReplyDelete

Followers